Monday, June 6, 2016

Implementation Evaluation Control


“The company’s marketing strategy outlines which customers the company will serve and how it will create value for these customers.” – Marketing: An Introduction, 12


My marketing plan for the product is simple. I would stand by my mission statement which was : "Our mission is to provide our customers with snacks full of adventure that will transport you to different countries with our unique flavors from around the world." I would want to keep that line going until that has matured and becomes timeless. I would like to still conduct some research before selling. I would ask people to try my product and see how much they would want to buy it for. If I did not want to do that anymore, I would just price them at a dollar because I feel like this product gives not only something to eat for the consumer but the packaging and story on the back of the bag is an experience for the customer to look forward to for each bag that will be in this line. I would want to sell it at big retail stores like Walmart and Smiths because I feel that they need some change and my product would do well in those stores. If any of this were to fail, I would reevaluate my plan step by step to see how I can make it successful. That way I can control the situation without letting the product fail completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment