Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content

For my final project I would like to create a radio commercial (since I am an audio production major) that is about 15- 30 seconds in length. I will get my friend Mel or my brother-in-law Tony to speak a bit of broken English with a few Spanish words explaining how necessary my snack is to whoever is listening. I want them to speak broken English but not too the point where listeners do not understand the commercial. The script itself will be a bit repetitive because that is how most radio commercials are and the more they say the name of the product or catch phase it will mostly likely get stuck in the listener’s head like Del Taco’s Chorizo Burrito. I really want to create an annoying catch phrase like the Del Taco commercial that I hear on 94.1. The guy It will have a mariachi band in the background that will not over power the vocals. I am going to use my microphone at home which is a Rode NT1A condenser which is pretty quiet for a microphone but it does the trick. After recording the audio and finding a royalty free track of a mariachi band online, I will then edit and mix in Pro Tools. I will add some effects to make the 30 second commercial exciting and fun so that people will be interested in listening. I will then use the logo my friend is making me for my product, upload that to a video and then apply the radio commercial to it so during my presentation everyone can see my logo and listen to the commercial at the same time. I am thinking about adding a second person so it will be some sort of a conversation instead of just one person talking about my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment